Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fun

Saw this bike ornament when I was out and about. What fun!


Also, my last post, the one about the Jazz concert, was my 500th post. When I began this blog in May of 2007, I wondered if I could keep it up. A bit over 1100 days have passed since then so it looks like I'm posting on average every couple days. I guess I have kept up with it.




Why do I keep it up? It's a memory repository and it has come in handy on more than one occasion! I also thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with family, but most who comment on posts are blog friends, or other friends...... so I have enlarged my "family" through this blog. I am blessed!

1 comment:

yammy said...

I think I would ride my bike more if I had that head on it!! Congrats on the 500th mom!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...