Thursday, June 10, 2010

Book dilemma


So, I finished this book. Fun read, but ***WARNING*** -- don't read it in the library, or church, or any other place you need to be quiet because it is laugh-out-loud funny!








I'm also currently reading this book:

also an excellent read, both serious and funny in parts. Fr. James is definitely a priest I wish we had around these parts..... And since DH was Jesuit educated, maybe I'll understand him better after reading this book? :-)







Now for the dilemma: I've got to have at least two books going at a time, so what should I read along with The Jesuit Guide? Here's one of my book stacks:










What do you think? Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

yammy said...

I'd say dreaming in hindi looks good, or the bottom one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...