Thursday, July 8, 2010

New art table and jazz in the rain

DH and I built an art table for my space in the basement. It's wonderful! We took four bookcases, arranged them in a square, and then put a four by four piece of plywood on top. Of course I had to paint the plywood and I think it came out great.











Last night we listened to Jon Cleary at the Summer of Jazz. Check him out here. I think this was my favorite so far in the series. It rained on and off during the concert but an amazing number of folks stayed till the end! That says a lot about the performers.












There were so many people dancing to the great music. All ages, from little toddlers to old folks with canes! Despite the rain, a good time was had by all.



1 comment:

Yammy said...

Nice table mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...