Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kaka at the library

So, I wanted to see if our local library had the latest Jon Krakauer book, the one about Pat Tillman and the government cover-up of his death while fighting in Afghanistan.

I accessed the site, typed "Krakauer" in the search box and it asked me if I meant "kaka." WHY would I mean "kaka" if I spelled out "Krakauer" which, by the way, I spelled correctly! And really, do people search for kaka in the library catalog? What's up with that? Oh wait, maybe it has something to do with those dangling penises they had awhile back?

As for the book, unfortunately, there are 50, yes 50, holds on the book so I may just have to buy the book if I want to read it any time soon.

1 comment:

yammy said...

Im sure there are people out there searching kaka...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...