Friday, March 20, 2009

Fun Friday


Here's an email I received today, although I'm sure it was meant for Dear Husband as it was addressed to "Hello Sir." (Is that the manish version of Hello Kitty?) Anyway, I was considering sending her an email to let her know I'd love the TEN MILLION DOLLAR share, but something sounds fishy. Really -- WHY would anyone want to invest money in the US right now, what with the financial turmoil we're in? And she says she's from Serria Leone. Where is that? Is this some new place run by the Serria Club? High in the Serria Madre Mountains?

But please keep this quiet! I mean, she's NEVER disclosed any of this before. I'm the only one. So keep this confidential, OK? Just you, me, and Hadiza.


Hello Sir

First I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my contacting you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we don't know each other before. I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Hadiza Abdullah Sahe'ed, I am writing to inform you of my desire to invest in your country. I am the first daughter of Abdullah Sahe'ed who was the former Diamond Board Director of Serria Leone. My Father was attacked by the R U F Rebels on his way to Lucia, a Northern part of Serria Leone, and my Father sustained injuries and he died three days later. Before he died he revealed to me about the two boxes containing $50 Million US dollars, which he deposited with a security company in Ghana for safe keeping.

My father did not disclose the content of the boxes to the security company. To avoid the officials from raising eye brows. Presently I and my brother are here in Ghana to notify the security company of the claims, and we are staying in the refugee camp. Therefore I want you to lecture me on how best we can invest this money in your country, because my late father told me that it is dangerous to invest in Africa to avoid suspicions, and due to market instabilities coupled with economic and political situation facing Africa, for your assistance my self and my brother have agreed to offer you 20% of the total amount of the money as your commission. We have all the vital documents covering the deposit and the ownership which I can send to you.

Note, I have never disclosed this transaction to anybody apart from you. So please keep it very confidential. Best regards.

2 comments:

yammy said...

You should tell them to invest on mini-donkeys! They are going to be a big business one day!!

Bella said...

Why are mini-donkeys going to be a big business???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...