Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More books and a typo

Went to help pack up all the library sale leftovers this morning and came home with nearly 25 pounds of children's books! Several books on insects for my little neighbor who is a budding entomologist. Also snagged a copy of Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes, one of my favorites, and The Peaceable Kingdom: The Shaker Abecedarius, which I've always thought was such a beautiful book and a great read-aloud. Two books that are new to me but looked worthy of lugging home (I was on my bike and had to go uphill) are The Moorchild and Jasmine Nights. Might just have to read those now.




Last night was our first class in Literacy Outreach training. This afternoon I was going through all the handouts we were given to read for homework and came upon this:

Mind you, this is a Literacy Outreach program! :-)







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...