Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for the men in my life. My husband, my son, my father, my father-in-law, my brothers -- and various other family members, framily members, and friends of the male species.

But today I am also thankful for my hairdresser, Carlos,

who has been cutting my hair for nearly a year now and I ALWAYS walk out feeling particularly wonderful after a haircut. I have had a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with my hair for quite some time. It's not straight, it's not curly, it's fine -- a nightmare. But ever since Carlos was recommended to me by a friend (thanks Judy!) I have been loving my hair. So, three cheers and a big "THANKS" to Carlos at Beauty Brands Salon and Spa in the Marshall's Plaza.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...