Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Dear Husband



I have grown up with my birthday being a week after Christmas. The only good thing about this was that I could watch the college football games all day. Now I can't even do that what with the Bowl Championship Series. Granted, there will be some games on my day but not the big ones. I always wondered what it would be like to have a summer birthday, separating those celebratory events by a few months rather than one week. So...........what did I end up doing? I got married three days before Christmas! As both Dear Husband and I are the oldest in our families, the siblings who were in college/school would be able to come to the wedding. Made sense. So now I have THREE celebrations within ten days. But oh, how I love this man!

Here are three photos taken 29 years ago today:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...