Saturday, November 5, 2011

Warning: Blog has been hijacked!

I, Run'way L.,  have decided to hijack Bella's blog and detail my vacation at Bella and DH's house.  I arrived today, when the weather was gray and rainy. I was a bit confused when my mom put me into Bella's car and then didn't get in herself.  Usually this means that we're going hiking on a trail far from home, but not this time. I cried for a bit but then decided to go with the flow.

As soon as we arrived, I had to check out the crumbs under DH's chair. Not much there though.  Maybe later. 
What's this?  Wow, a nice bone.  I just might enjoy this place.







Who's that at the door?  My mom?  .......   Nope.  Oh darn.













I'm so glad Bella and DH decided I could lay on this comfy couch.  When I'm on the floor they seem like such big people. But when they're right next to me on the couch they're more my size.  I think I'm going to love it here.  I'm a bit tired from going up and down all the stairs, keeping tabs on everyone, and from a nice, rainy walk on the bike path.  I wonder what we'll be doing tomorrow.

Woof-woof, Run'way  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...