Sunday, November 13, 2011

Busy busy and computer issues


Hey there, Run'way fans! I grabbed Bella's computer when she went upstairs. She's pulling her hair out over some kind of computer glitches. Looks like I may have fixed it. Why didn't she ask me earlier? So, it's been a few days. I've been busy with the usual, smelling the world going for walks, eating great food my kibble, and learning new things like running through the bedrooms. These folks have two bedrooms with a bathroom in between and it has made a great race course. I can run around and around forever, and I LOVE running. Bella and DH expected me to go outside -- in the cold rain -- to poop do my business. When I refused, they set up this cool umbrella. Ah... this is the life!                     

On a day like this, I'm  happy just laying here, watching the grass grow puddles form and I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of that cute chihuahua next door.


 There's plenty to do inside on a day like this, though. Bella hid a bone inside an oatmeal box. Who the heck told her to hide my treats? Why do I have to work so hard for my bones?  It was so hard a lot of fun! Uh oh, here she comes. I better scoot.


Woof woof, Run'way

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...