Sunday, September 26, 2010

Aprons and more

Here are a few more of the aprons that I've recycled for the cafe:





















...and here are a couple of the lovely ladies wearing them:












They can't help smiling while wearing these!

More coffee sleeves, too! Some are going to the east coast, some to the west coast, and two to family members. Bon voyage!






I decided my sassy red camera needed a niftier carrying strap:










With all the sewing I've been doing, I've not made a lot of cards lately. But here is one I made for an elderly friend:









2 comments:

Shirley Marshall said...

I can see why the girls are smiling - that baby chick on the top right is so cute. Your creative sewing is fabulous! The camera strap is especially groovy!

Bella said...

Thanks, Alice. I think the one you mention is the one the girls said reminded them of the baby bird in the P.D.Eastman book, Are You My Mother. Must have been my subconscious doing some work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...