Saturday, April 10, 2010

To run or not to run....

So, we downloaded an app to Dear Husband's iTouch and I went out this morning.... to run. Seems to be a workable program. Run some, walk some. And in nine weeks I can run a 5K. We'll see....... I did run the Bolder Boulder one time without walking and I did complete a triathlon. But being primarily a bookworm, and this being eleven years after that triathlon and probably fifteen years after that Bolder Boulder, this will be interesting. I'll see how this works. In my mind I can see myself running for miles and miles, hours and hours. But lacing up my shoes takes it all out of me I think.

3 comments:

Shirley Marshall said...

Good luck with your fitness program, Bella.... I think I need some of that too !

Bella said...

Thanks, Alice. I sure am going to try. I just wish I'd started when I was young..... but better late than never, eh?

felipe vencedor said...

Hello I'm Felipe from Brazil and I'm making new friends ... cool your blog ... God Bless ... .. bjos Felipe and mother ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...