Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Fun

What could be more fun on this royal wedding day than seeing a little video of the wedding hats? Some were tasteful and tiny, some were large and looked like you could use them as lifesavers, and some were just plain weird. My favorite (?) was the one Princess Beatrice wore. At first I thought she was someone from the Star Wars bar scene, then I thought she was wearing a toilet seat on her head, or perhaps she was an antlered animal, escaped from the zoo. If nothing else, it would make a great party game at the reception. You know, through hors d'oeuvres through the hoops!



2 comments:

yammy said...

I love the hats, too bad I hate things on my head, especially when they really serve no purpose :)

Bella said...

Yeah, I KNOW you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...