Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Card-Making Challenge

Middle daughter and I are participating in a card-making challenge on the web and have decided to post our cards on our blogs. I only have two of the challenges done, and she has four, so..........I need to get to work.

For this first one we had to use three different patterned papers and orange letters. I used a labeler for the letters as I didn't have any orange letters and I didn't want to buy any! I think if you click on the picture it will enlarge it if needed.










For this card we had to use orange and green and a tag. Please leave a comment about the cards -- or anything else!
Now I have to get to work on the next two.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

... i got a blogfor you i forgot i said i would


http://spectacularneonlights.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...