Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fractile Dysfunction

I have always been amazed at pharmaceutical advertising. "Maybe you should ask your doctor if you need the orange pill." Hmmm.............maybe I should ask my doc.
"Doc, do you think I should use the orange pill?"
"Sure, let me write you a prescription. (Ka-ching, ka-ching)"
Whatever happened to letting the doc do the suggesting, rather than the pharmaceutical companies? I wonder if the "pill companies" invent new diseases just to sell their meds.
Here's proof there is a pill for everything nowadays, even for Fractile Dysfunction!

2 comments:

Mister Teacher said...

Hey there! I appreciate the link to my video! :)

Bella said...

You are welcome! And a friend already commented on it as she had just had a conversation about fractions with her granddaughter! Your work spreads. You are very clever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...