Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Finished Tag and a Pile of Fur











I have had so much fun with the Tag Booklet project over at the Artist's Circle group. Here is one of my finished tags which is in a little Numbers Booklet. I have learned so many new techniques and have used some in other projects.

I couldn't resist getting a photo of our kitties snoozing together. Pele and Artemis are nearly 14 years old now and Artemis is a bit senile-- with some annoying habits-- so I thought I should catch him looking sweet so as not to kill him at some point. PETA folks--just kidding--if I was going to kill him I would have done it a long time ago! He is quite the lover-boy -- can't you tell? All of his good qualities more than make up for his one fault.....or two.......or.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a pretty tag.
And my little smooshy faces are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am really delighted to discover this. cool job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...