Monday, August 6, 2007

Internet email scams complete with cheeping

All of a sudden I am being inundated with emails telling me how much money I've won, or that I need to help somebody get their money by letting them put their money into my bank account. If these were all true, in the last couple weeks I would have become a billionaire! Yes, that's a "B." What amazes me is that they don't even TRY to look official! Check out the language, spelling, etc. in the note I received a few minutes ago. Don't they even have "spell check" on their computor? And I'm so sorry that she already paid for the cheeping!

Attn. My Dear,
I sent you message about the money and not yet hear from you, so I went deposit it to the FEDEX SERVICE COMPNEY, Contact them now to know when delivering will take place I have paid for the cheeping, the only money you will send to them is their security fee which is $95.00 do let me know immediately you receive it, and make sure you contact them ASAP for security reason,$1.2, 000,000.USD is the total money, so be very careful about the transit transfer with the company, cause i never let them know the content, it pack in a box and register as an African material that is to avoid interruption on transit.

1. YOUR FULL NAME_____________________________
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS._________________________
3. OCCUPATION___________________________________
4. A COPY OF YOUR PASS PORT____________________
6. YOUR CORRENT HOME ADDRESS,________________
5. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE OR HOME TELEPHONE._____
Reconfirmation of your address is that, forward it to the FEDEX COMPANY immediately you filed it ok thanks.RegardMrs. Ca Sandra Sharon Counsellors at law

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...