Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back in the Day


It's true! Back in the day, like when the dinosaurs were alive, and there were no clothes dryers, one would have to hang clothes on a clothesline to dry. Wow. What a concept!
Because our dryer died the other day and because the new one can't be delivered for another week, I went out and bought some clothesline and clothespins and got to work. Being that we live in an area that gets so much sunshine I thought this would be a piece of cake. As soon as I got up this morning I washed a load and hung it out, and then washed another load. Dear husband pointed out that it looked like it would rain. I hadn't noticed. I thought it was just too early for the sun to be out! And it NEVER rains in the morning. So, the clothes are hanging and we're waiting for the rain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh well that isnt embarrassing at all

Anonymous said...

Thanks for drying my laundry mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...