Monday, March 1, 2010

Cul de Sac Tails


These two beautiful pets live on our cul de sac and have quite a game going. Tigger the Cat loves to stroll outside of Miss Della's home and tease her. Hmmm.. I wonder if I can get that dog to come chase me? Miss Della, always up for a game, takes off but she's no match for the fleet-footed Tigger. In fact, you can almost hear Tigger saying, "Oh, I'm so scared. Here comes that lumbering beast. Like she could really catch me?" And now they both seem to have staked out a certain spot in the cul de sac and claim the territory for their very own. Fortunately for me, it's right outside my front window so I can watch all the action! :-) Sure beats going to the movies.

Stayed tuned for more "Tails." And what goes on in your neighborhood?

3 comments:

yammy said...

Oh the personalities of animals! What would we do without them???

Bella said...

And these two have quite the game going! :-)

Kristen said...

I had a Golden Retriever... Alex... I miss him very much & Miss Della looks just like him.

Bella, you may add my blog. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...