Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day 2009 and I finished my dress!


For Earth Day, Libby and Sarah from Common Threads brought a couple sewing machines and lots of burlap coffee bags to Whole Foods and anyone could stop by and make a shopping tote. While I was there, quite a few folks tried their hand at sewing these wonderful little bags. A great recycling use for the coffee bags!

Look at these multi-talented Whole Foods chefs!


This man was very pleased with the tote he made -- for good reason. He did a great job!

And speaking of Common Threads, last week I finally finished the dress I'd been working on. And I got the lovely Nancy to model it for me:

It's the Amy Butler Lotus Tunic Dress and I used the Amy Butler Belle-Full Bloom fabric.

2 comments:

yammy said...

beautiful dress. When I told Lamar you made it he was shocked and amazed!

Bella said...

Arianna and I thought you'd like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...