Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today I am thankful for my wonderful dentist, Dr. Ania Mohelicki. I actually felt quite pampered today while she replaced with new crowns some old silver fillings that were cracking my teeth. Everyone from Carol, who greeted me at the front desk, to Dr. Ania's assistant who gave me a blanket to help keep me warm, to Dr. Ania herself, making sure she wasn't hurting me -- what a great staff! Three hours after sitting down in the comfortable chair I walked out, with a delicious Jamba Juice to help get all the Novacaine out of my system.

If you're looking for a great dentist in this neck of the woods, you can find her information on her website: DrAnia.com

A follow-up: Dr. Ania (not her staff) called me the following day to see how I was doing. Like I said, she's great!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...